You want to raise great kids and build a strong family, but today’s negative parenting culture wants you to believe that it’s impossible! Err… Wrong! It’s totally possible!
Why Did I Start A Family Meeting Blog?
“Your marriage, your kids, and your life will never be perfect, so you might as well stop trying now!”…. These were the words spoken to me almost 15 years ago, by another mom, as I was sharing my hopes and dreams for the family I wanted to someday build.
I remember walking away and thinking 2 things: #1) I will never crush someone’s dreams like that! #2) You just wait and see!!
A few years later, when I was pregnant with my oldest child, there were no blogs that shared my passion for positive child training and the determination to have the kind of family I wanted. So, I set out to educate myself, and relentlessly pursue building a family that served one another, put each other first, and was truly happy. I consumed every parenting book, video and resource I could get my hands on that lined up with the goals I had for us. And told myself I would offer other moms the advocate I never had.
TA-DA… A Family Meeting Blog was born.
A Family Meeting Blog is:
- the positive voice you need for raising great kids in today’s culture
- the provider of actionable steps to take in order to actually meet your parenting objectives
- the research, facts, and faith to back up your child training efforts
- the encouragement you need when parenting gets tough so you just. keep. going.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It is completely possible to raise kids who are well behaved and WANT to be great.
- You have more authority and influence than anyone else in your child’s life.
- It takes an intentional, determined, relentless mom to grow a great family.
- It can be a lonely journey because not everyone will get it.
With so many voices speaking over you, what IS and is NOT going to happen to your kids and your family, what WILL and WON’T make you happy, and what you SHOULD and SHOULDN’T blah blah blah… A Family Meeting is the voice that says, “You get to decide! You were created for your kids and your kids for you!”
You’re Not Alone And It’s Totally Possible!
You are not alone. While not everyone will understand what it is you want to accomplish and the relentless pursuit you’ll take to get there, I do. Listen to the right voices, lean on the right resources, and don’t ever stop. You can have the kids and family you want and A Family Meeting Blog will help you see to it!
You need community with other moms who “get it.” Join that community here.